ISIC - virtual and plastic student ID & discount cards
If you're a full-time student, these cards are serious money savers both at home and abroad! Entertainment, food, clothes, travel, the list of discounts is growing everyday.
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is your passport to fantastic discounts and services at home and abroad. The ISIC card is the only internationally-recognised* student ID card. For over 50 years, ISIC card holders have been members of a truly global club. Every year, more than 5 million students from 125 countries use their student card to take advantage of offers on:
What will I get from the ISIC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide on accommodation, all the way through to transport, with discounts on entertainment, food and travel too.
- Access to fantastic discounts at home and abroad.
- Proof of full-time student status wherever you are in the world.
- Discounts on transport services including National Express, Heathrow Express and more.
- Online retail discounts with Apple, Forever 21 and more.
Am I eligible?
If you are a full-time student at school, college or university studying for a minimum of 15 hours per week for 3 months, aged 12 or over, you can apply for a student card with ISIC. It’s a hassle-free process, and in no time at all you’ll be enjoying thousands of discounts and benefits at home and away.
If you are not a full time student, you may be eligible for our youth card (if you are 30 years old or younger) or our teacher card (if you are a full time teacher).
What do I need to get an ISIC card?
You’ll need the following ready to upload to your online application:
- A document that proves that you are currently studying full time at a recognised school, college or university. Examples below:
- A copy of your university or student card, which is dated indicates you are currently a full-time student
- A signed and dated letter on official university or school stationery, which states you are a currently a full-time student.
- Proof of identity (Govt issued ID or Passport)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo
Cost - The price of a Virtual ISIC card is £12 (+£3 for a plastic card)
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.