International Youth Travel Card
Not a student? Don’t worry! If you are 30 years old or younger you are eligible for an International Youth Travel card (IYTC).
With an IYTC card, you're still part of the ISIC community and can take advantage of thousands of benefits and discounts both the United Kingdom & overseas. Everybody who is under the age of 30 can purchase the International Youth Travel Card.
What will I get from the IYTC card?
- Up to 40% off flights and 5% off travel insurance with STA Travel.
- Thousands of benefits worldwide on accommodation, all the way through to transport, with discounts on entertainment, food and travel too.
- Access to fantastic discounts at home and abroad.
Am I eligible?
Everybody who is under the age of 30 can purchase the International Youth Travel Card.
What do I need to get an IYTC card?
You'll need the following ready to upload to your online application:
- Proof of identity (Passport, Birth Certificate, an official identity card issued by the official authorities).
- Passport style head and shoulders photo.
Cost - The price of an IYTC card is £12
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue, even if the cardholder turns 31 during the validity period of the card.
Please note ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.
STA Travel IYTC Prepaid MasterCard® Cashcard
The STA Travel IYTC Cashcard for people aged under 31 is part of the Cashflex range of prepaid currency cards. As we love travel just as much as you do, we want you to be able to manage your currency safely and easily on your adventures, which is why the STA Travel IYTC Cashcard gives you the ability to use your card wherever you see the Mastercard Acceptance Mark. The card also doubles up as a globally recognised discount card.
Discounts and benefits
Our combined discount and prepaid currency card is perfect for saving you money, managing your money, and even making you money! Load cash onto your card and use it just like a debit or credit card, whilst benefiting from competitive exchange rates, free transactions and free top ups. The card costs £12 and can be purchased at STA Travel, online or in store.
- Earn up to 11% Cashback at UK retailers
- Earn 5% cashback with STA Travel on the road
- Earn 5% loyalty cashback with STA Travel when you book another trip with us
- Manage your money easily and safely when abroad
- Free UK and overseas transactions
- Spend wherever you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
- Use as a globally recognised I.D
- Get cheap flights and special cardholder offers with STA Travel
- Enjoy over 42,000 student discounts worldwide
- Parents or friends can top-up your card if you run out of money
Who can get an STA IYTC Cashcard
Available to anyone under the age of 31. There’s no credit application required but a basic security check on your address will be performed.
Where can I get an STA IYTC Cashcard
For more information or to buy your card please visit the STA Travel website.