Competition Terms & Conditions
NO CARD PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A CARD PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This competition is open only to individuals over the age 18 as of the date of entry. The competition is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom. Employees of ISIC, its affiliates, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of ISIC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Competition.
3. Competition Period: The competition begins on Thursday June 21st, 2018 and ends Thursday July 5th, 2018.
4. How to Enter: This competition has a two-step entry. Step 1: Comment on ISIC’s Sudio giveaway post on Facebook here. Step 2: A competition entry form must be submitted on www.myisic.co.uk/winwithisic/.
5. Prizes: The winner of the Competition will receive a Sudio headphone bundle valued at £153. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by ISIC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ISIC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: A winner will be selected at random. The winner will be notified by either email or telephone within 14 business days of the completion closing date. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ISIC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand and agree that ISIC shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the competition. You also agree to allow ISIC to share your name, phone number, email and address with Sudio for the appropriate delivery of the prize.
8. Terms & Conditions: ISIC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ISIC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless ISIC and its affiliates, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Facebook: The Competition hosted by ISIC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.